Saturday, March 12, 2011

Company Trip

I've just returned from our company trip to Hatyai, a combined trip for my teams at weddingsmalaysia and That Special Occasion. We've been doing this for the past couple of years - Penang, Siem Reap, Bali, Phuket. It's an opportunity to bond, to have some fun after a year's worth of hard work.

I chose Hatyai this time round as I felt shopping and food would do us good. No worries about planning any sightseeing itinerary. Shop till we drop, eat to our hearts' content were top priority. Throw massage and reflexology into the equation and you have it, a truly enjoyable couple of days.

Come the end of the trip, we always look forward to the next one. The destination for 2012? Well, it will really depend on how well we do this year. I guess we are all motivated in a way to do the best we can. The better we do, the more attractive the destination I suppose. Here's to closing more deals in the months ahead.


Here I am shopping in the Old Market in Hatyai, Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment