Monday, March 12, 2012

Insecurities

I was having a chat with a good friend and the topic of insecurities came about. Like everyone else, I have my fair share of insecurities. Some are warranted, others not so. Still, they are something that I need to work on.

The warranted ones keep me grounded. I remind myself to think things through and not make any rash decisions or take any hasty actions. The unwarranted ones are the ones that cause much nuisance. They irritate the hell out of me. These are the ones I need to keep a lid on.

When I feel insecure, I turn to my close friends. They know me best and they know how to help me put things in perspective. And if I make the further mistake of not heeding their advice, then more likely than not, I'll get a slap. A well deserved one no doubt.


Jogseya Temple in Seoul, Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment