Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Birthday Wishes

I thank all - family, friends, colleagues - for your birthday greetings. I hope I managed to respond to each one of you personally, whether in person, on the phone, via text or Facebook. Your kind thoughts are very much appreciated.

I am thankful for the encounters of the past year. There were highs and lows, success and failure, the multitude of experiences that life has to offer. Through the good times and not so good times, I am grateful for those who have shared those moments with me.

I look forward to the year ahead and the fulfillment of all your well wishes. Although the past year has been relatively good to me, there are always better things to experience, greater aspirations to attain. I shall be putting my best foot forward. The best is certainly yet to come.


Two rainbows, a sign of good luck, sighted during dusk at Chisapani, Nepal.

No comments:

Post a Comment