Monday, July 2, 2012

Gratitude

I was having tea with a friend today, my financial planner to be exact. We always have lots to talk about. Funds for the future. Enjoying life in the present. And reminding ourselves to be grateful for what we have in hand.

Being grateful for all the good things in our lives, appreciating what life has to offer, putting into practice the law of attraction indeed. Good attracts more good. Better experiences. More exciting travels. Greater fortune. Much more joy, happiness and love. Better health. Fulfillment of aspirations. Putting ourselves in a positive frame of mind, ready to attract and accept more good in our lives.

Having said that, we are human after all, and sometimes we go off tangent. Impatience. Having a short temper. Anger. Dwelling on bad experiences of the past. I am certainly guilty of all these. The important thing is to recognise these shortcomings and then keeping them at bay. So here I am once again, telling myself to be a better version of the old me, an enhanced, improved version. Aye to that!


Alfresco dining at Evason Hua Hin in Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment