Sunday, November 10, 2013

Love Actually

A few days ago marked the 10th anniversary of the release of 'Love Actually', one of my favourite movies of all time. I probably stumbled upon it a couple of years after its release but have since been watching it every now and then, particularly in the weeks leading up to Christmas. I sometimes just watch clips of scenes that I find especially endearing and moving, many of which are available on YouTube.
 
For the many reasons why I love this movie (see my previous post http://krisfingeronthepulse.blogspot.com/2009/12/movie-at-christmas.html), it is the life-affirming nature of its various storylines that make it such a feel-good watch.
 
Come this festive season, I am certain to re-visit this perennial favourite, and will take with me the many lessons that one ought to reinforce in one's life.
 
 
Love Actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment