Saturday, February 23, 2013

Happy Times

Tomorrow will be Chap Goh Mei, the 15th day of Chinese New Year. How time flies when one is having a good time. Family and friends, good food with great company, ang pows, lion dances and the sounds of firecrackers, the festivities have indeed been enjoyable and memorable.
 
As we slowly but surely settle back into work mode, it is time to harness the positive energy and launch ourselves into achieving our aspirations. For me personally, there is lots to do and lots to achieve. There are challenges to tackle. I feel motivated. I feel optimistic. I feel encouraged.
 
And when the aspirations have been attained, be sure to reward ourselves. A holiday with my staff beckons in March. Till then, it will be about working hard, working smart, and closing as many deals as we can.
 
 
On the 8th night of Chinese New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment