Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Good Things

A good friend of mine recently reminded me that 'good things come to those who wait'. For those who are patient, this adage is one of hope and keeping the faith. Based on personal experience, and from the fact that patience has never been much of a virtue of mine, 'waiting' can be excruciatingly frustrating.
 
While admittedly I had been discouraged in the past, the inner guide always had a 'pick me up' at the ready. In this inner voice we ought to place our trust. Sometimes plans do not turn out, outcomes that we had hoped for do not come to fruition. But if we pick ourselves up and continue our journey, embracing the opportunities and tackling the challenges that life throws at us, some good is bound to happen.
 
Much good has come into my life of late. I am thankful. I am grateful. I am appreciative. I wish the same for you.
 
 
View from Two Lovers' Point in Guam.

No comments:

Post a Comment