Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Cousins

Those who have read my most recent previous post would know that I was in Hong Kong with my extended family for a holiday last month. Apart from my Mum, aunts and uncles, seven of my cousins came along for the trip.
 
It is always great fun travelling with my cousins. We get along well and we have similar interests, in particular when it comes to food and shopping. As we meet often when home, either for family dinners or get-togethers, we have pretty good relationships and this makes travelling in a group much easier to navigate.
 
I travel with different groups of cousins from time to time. The dynamics vary from group to group but each trip is an enjoyable experience in itself. When we know each other well, understand one another and make an effort to be considerate, such holidays always turn out well.
 
 
Here we are after having 'milk tea' in Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment