Monday, February 9, 2015

Godparents' Visit

My godparents from Adelaide were in town recently for a visit. As they both love Malaysian food immense-ly, scrumptious breakfasts and dinners were in order on a daily basis. We started each day and ended each evening enjoying each other's company over wonderful meals that our country is so well-known for.
 
My godparents have been friends with my parents since I was a kid. And when I was studying in Adelaide, they opened their home to me during holidays and took me out for meals so very often. I am glad that we make the effort to nurture a relationship that has evolved over many decades of our lives.
 
There are one or two more visits planned for the year. Having retired from their jobs, they spend their time travelling the world and make Malaysia a pit-stop if routes permit. And when they do drop by, there will be more feasting in store.
 
 
Dinner at Double Happiness Restaurant in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment