Monday, September 7, 2015

Keeping The Faith

'A meaningful and heartfelt party that celebrates a milestone reaffirms one's faith that the best is indeed yet to come. Grateful to have been on the guest list'.
 
That was my post on Facebook yesterday. Sometimes we, or rather I, need a reminder that there are better days to look forward to. Although we are oftentimes advised to be content with all the good that we already have in our lives, there are certainly areas that can be improved upon.
 
This year has been a contemplative one, and whilst thinking things through can be a good thing, overthinking can put a damper on one's outlook. So, I shall continue to embrace the optimist in me, reaffirm my commitment to keeping an open mind, and always be willing to take a leap of faith.
 
 
Sunrise on Cua Dai Beach at Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa in Hoi An, Vietnam.

No comments:

Post a Comment