Thursday, November 17, 2011

Shirlyn & Albert : Penang

I was fortunate to be invited to Shirlyn's and Albert's wedding reception in Penang two weekends ago. Held at Chin's Stylish Chinese Cuisine, it was a cosy and intimate celebration.

Stylish setting, stylish cuisine and a stylish couple. I think I was a stylish guest too, haha! It was indeed a memorable celebration. Memorable because of the unique venue. Memorable because of the creative menu selected by the couple. Memorable because I was amongst good friends.

I made an impromptu speech. So did Debra and Tjun Hong. Leticia made a teary one. We sang a song off-the-cuff. We toasted Shirlyn and Albert. I think the bride got her wish of a celebration filled with much warmth. Coming up this weekend? The Melaka celebration! I'll be there too!!


Photo shot at Chin's Stylish Chinese Cuisine in Penang, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment