Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hoi An

I've just returned from a holiday with the extended family. Six days we were in Hoi An and Danang in Vietnam. I've come back rested and with a nice tan.

Of the two, I prefer Hoi An. A quaint town it is, with Unesco World Heritage status to boot. I love the small shops, the cosy cafes and restaurants, particularly the ones located within the 'pedestrian and bicycle only' part of town.

The people of Hoi An are very much artistically inclined. Well known for its custom made attire and shoes, one will come across a custom tailor and shoe designer everywhere one turns. We were spoilt for choice indeed.


Beautiful lanterns in Hoi An, Vietnam.

2 comments:

  1. Magnificent web site. Lots of useful information
    here. I am sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious.

    And obviously, thanks for your effort!
    Feel free to visit my web blog - Continued

    ReplyDelete