Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Decisions

Oftentimes we put off making decisions in the fear of what the resultant outcome might be. For many, we prefer to maintain the status quo. We are comfortable in our existing surroundings. We are familiar with our working environment. We feel secure.
 
Life is such however that we sometimes reach a crossroads and a decision has to be taken. Whichever path we choose will bring about change, hopefully for the better. When at such a juncture, one often has to weigh the pros and cons. I for one rely very much on my instincts. I am certainly not one for writing business plans for instance. It's all in my head, and in my heart. I go with my gut feel.
 
The next few months will be interesting ones. A bit of a hassle no doubt, but exciting nevertheless. A new direction always brings about new surprises. I hope they will all be good ones. Fingers crossed!
 
 
Ready for prayers in Kathmandu, Nepal.

No comments:

Post a Comment