Sunday, October 6, 2013

Wise Words

Stepping out of one's comfort zone is a catalyst towards new and exciting expe-riences, don't you agree? I suppose we all know that, but the challenge really is to put that into practice. For many, it is easier said than done. Those who do so however, more often than not, are rewarded with new perspectives.
 
I was having lunch with a good friend recently, sharing news on the latest happenings in our lives. She had this to say ... 'I am not in a position to advise. Just sharing some things that life/God has revealed over time. We are all on a journey, each with own paths and sometimes experiences intersect. In sharing we help shed light hopefully and sometimes we ourselves see things even clearer. I love that you are in a new adventure'.
 
And to that I replied ... 'Aye to that'. To put one's best foot forward and to embrace what good life brings one's way.
 
 
Enjoying an afternoon in Hoi An, Vietnam.

No comments:

Post a Comment