Saturday, March 29, 2014

Taking Chances

'In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take'.
 
I think this sums up much of what I've been going through for the past few months. Although I am very much a practical person, I've found myself taking decisions that I would not normally take, embracing calculated risks that I would normally avoid. This adage therefore, certainly strikes a chord.
 
What I've come to realise is that when taking such chances, it is best to let situations unfold naturally. Whatever the outcome, whether in my favour or otherwise, needs to be accepted graciously. Be eager for success, yet be ready for failure. When one's mindset is prepared in such a manner, one appreciates the positive outcomes more, and is able to face the disappointments better. And as always, fingers crossed for the best.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment