Monday, March 24, 2014

Yei-Yei's 6th Anniversary

The 'Wong' side of my family very recently got together to have dinner, in honour of my paternal grand-father, on the 6th anniversary of his passing.
 
We make it a point to do this annually, as we remember Ah Yei and celebrate his life. The one trait that I will always remember my grandfather for is that he was a very giving person. Always putting others first before himself, it is a trait that is very hard to live up to. More than that, Ah Yei showered the entire family with unconditional love. From my childhood till the day of his passing, he played the role of grandfather to a 'T'.
 
As I recollect the many memories I have, I too shall try to put into practice some of the very positive traits that he embodied.
 
 
Dinner with the extended family on 17 March 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment