Sunday, July 13, 2014

Cosmic Forces

This weekend must be one of those where the cosmic forces teach me a lesson. An inspiring event, and advice gleaned from a seminar I attended, both seemingly conspired to serve up a great lesson in life. Who would have thought that these two instances, unrelated and positioned at differing ends of a spectrum, would be so impactful, leaving me with much to ponder and think over.
 
The ability to visualise and courage to ask for one's aspiration to be fulfilled is something that I have encouraged myself to do for some time. I was reminded today that for this to be more effective, one has to be more resolute, more focused, and to ask with a greater sense of purpose.
 
Such advice could not have come at a better time. An event which I experienced by association this weekend, has been an inspiration, serving up a large dose of the power of hope and faith. Coupled with the words of wisdom shared at the seminar today, they certainly act as a much needed catalyst to work towards a more fulfilling existence in the future.
 
 
Photo shot at Ku De Ta in Bali, Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment