Monday, November 3, 2014

Hoi An Again

Repeated visits to a much loved holi-day destina-tion makes each subse-quent visit even more enjoyable. I recently made my third trip to Hoi An on the coast of Central Vietnam. A Unesco World Heritage city, it is charming and easily navigated on foot.
 
Familiarity is a plus when returning to a favoured holiday spot. I am a creature of habit to a certain extent and I like to head back to familiar food haunts, perhaps experience a tourist site from a different perspective. Seeing new attractions or coming across previously undiscovered gems are also something to look forward to.

Hoi An has been a wonderful experience each time I've visited. Some friends of mine who have never visited have suggested we holiday there next year. It won't take much to convince me to do so.


Riverside in Hoi An, Vietnam.

No comments:

Post a Comment