Friday, January 1, 2016

2016

It's the first day of 2016 and here's to a great year ahead in all aspects of life. The good wishes and optimistic sentiments that have been reverberating since yesterday I am sure will have a positive impact as the year unfolds.
 
Starting off the year with a healthy breakfast, a short stint in the gym followed by a swim, is my way of putting in place an aspiration to live a healthier lifestyle henceforth. Having said that, there is also much enjoyment to partake in and indulgence is still very much part of my nature. Let's just say I shall try to strike a good balance.
 
As we embark on a new year, I look forward to rewarding experiences and encounters, and I sincerely hope you will be a part of such memorable occasions. Happiness and good health to all!
 
 
A morning swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment