Monday, January 11, 2016

Balance, Somewhat

All of us wear many hats in our lives, in our personal life and in our career. Some find the juggling challenging. Others seem to revel in the varied experiences. Whichever extreme we identify with, or even if we fall somewhere in the middle of both extremes, acceptance of our circumstance is a step towards leading a happy life.
 
I remember coming across this quote that was painted on some wooden planks in Bali ... The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of every day. I would be the first to admit that being contented is not something I readily identify with. I always feel that life can be better, sweeter, you get the drift. So what I have tried to achieve is perhaps somewhat of a balance. Being happy with my lot in life at present, but always willing to embrace betterment when the opportunities present themselves.
 
It is with hope and faith that I tackle this new year and it is with open arms that I welcome all the good that the year has to offer.
 
 
Hats in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment