Monday, May 2, 2016

Koh Lipe

Going on a holiday for the first time with friends is a somewhat interesting experience. Although we know each other well, a trip abroad is a more intimate experience and it is when one really gets to know the other on a more personal basis. 

I normally take a laissez-faire approach when it comes to such holidays. I let my friends decide on the flight plans, the travel itinerary, the activities to take part in, the restaurants to go to. I just go with the flow. Too many cooks spoil the broth is an adage I adopt when it comes to group travel, more so when it is a virgin trip with friends. 

My recent trip to Koh Lipe with Laura and Victor was one such trip. A beautiful island, though a tad troublesome to get to, it provided us with an opportunity to unwind and to relax amidst natural surrounds, with good company. Lazing on the beach on most days, enjoying meals with spectacular views, what more can one ask for. 


Victor, Laura and I at The Cliff, Koh Lipe, Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment