Sunday, April 11, 2010

Chill

OK being patient is not my thing. Never has been. I try but more often than not, my temperamental side gets the better of me.

Those close to me keep reminding me of the virtue of patience. I understand it in a rational manner but emotionally, I mostly fail at exercising it. I don't beat round the bush, I speak my mind and tell it as it is most of the time. Whether in business or on the personal front, I expect all concerned to make the necessary effort. And I don't suffer fools gladly.

Whilst I seeing being impatient as a shortcoming of sorts, it can also be an advantage. I don't waste time. I know what I want and work towards attaining it, quickly rather than slowly. Having said that, knowing when to chill is also important.


Chilling at Maya Ubud Resort & Spa in Bali, Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment