Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sick

I was just responding to some of my friends' comments on Facebook earlier in the week that all the long hours at work, lack of sleep, work-related travel, stress would at some point catch up with me. I couldn't have said it sooner as I've been floored by flu, fever and cough the past couple of days.

Perhaps floored isn't the right word to use as I've still been to work. Couldn't afford the medical leave but did scale back a bit on the work load. And for as long as I can remember, I finally managed to get 8 hours of sleep for a few nights.

When I get sick, I get really sick. It's no fun. I'm also stubborn and don't often abstain from food and drink that's bad for me when ill. I could do with an ice kacang like the one from Penang Road in the photo haha! To hell with the cough!


Photo of me having ice kacang on Penang Road in Penang, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment