Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How Do You Spell Dinosaur?

I was listening to Bfm this evening where Caroline Oh was chatting with Tan Kien Eng, CEO of Leo Burnett Malaysia and Singapore in 'In Conversation'. At some point, the conversation veered towards the ads created by the late Yasmin Ahmad and how they touched the lives of so many Malaysians.

In between laying out pages for the upcoming weddingsmalaysia publication, I spent some time watching some of those ads again on YouTube. One of them brought back memories of my years in primary school. It seems to be particularly poignant, particularly during this time when my schoolmates and I are planning for a big reunion party slated for October.

So here it is, 'How Do You Spell Dinosaur?'. Quite appropriate for this Merdeka month don't you think?


Photo of 4 Kemboja.

No comments:

Post a Comment