Monday, August 16, 2010

It Should Be Easier

It really should be easier than this. Sometimes there are hills that seem to go on forever and the thought of finally conquering a particular challenge in life seems rather daunting, impossible even perhaps.

I've had my share of disappointments in life. Don't get me wrong, for the most part, I live a pretty good existence. Still, there are challenges that present themselves along the way and what one can only do is to try one's best to face them head on.

I suppose it is fair to say that I am somewhat of an optimist. Sure I get down at times, but more often than not, I get back up again fairly quickly. I keep the faith, some divine intervention would be great! I guess this song by Danny Gokey sums it all up.


Photo of Buddha on Lantau Island, Hong Kong, courtesy of Wong Suk Harn.

No comments:

Post a Comment