Sunday, August 21, 2011

R&R

The past few weeks have been crazy in terms of work. Apart from having to meet editorial deadlines for The Hiplist 2011 which is due out next month as well as weddingsmalaysia 2012 which is in pre-production, orders have also been streaming in at That Special Occasion. These are good developments and I am thankful, but it also means that I am a tad more stressed than usual.

Being on holiday thrice since June adds to the chaos of the work schedule but it's not something I should complain about. In fact, such trips help me recharge and I often come back ready to tackle the challenges on the workfront. The upcoming Hari Raya and National Day holiday is something I am looking forward to. A chance to catch up with the extended family and have some R&R.

In the meantime, I could do with a badly needed reflexology and massage. If only I could find some time!


Photo of Elemis Spa at the St. Regis in Bangkok, Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment