Thursday, April 26, 2012

At The Right Place At The Right Time

My good friends Eileen and Richard are relocating to Yangon from Phnom Penh. After a couple of years in the Cambodian capital, a new challenge beckons for the both of them, an opportunity that was too good to pass on. So to the land of Aung San Suu Kyi they head.

It must be an exciting time to make this move. Recent political developments signal a gradual return to the international stage for Myanmar and being in the midst of it all will be an experience of a lifetime. A case of being at the right place at the right time.

So all the best Eileen and Richard. I now have an excuse to visit Myanmar sooner rather than later. Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay, places that I'd like to see. The Road To Mandalay, an experience I want to save up for.


Eileen, Richard and I at Echo Beach in Canggu, Bali, Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment