Sunday, April 15, 2012

Uplifting

We take it for granted at times but meeting up with good friends over a meal or tea can do wonders to one's emotional state. It is emphatically uplifting.

I've certainly not been in the best frame of mind the past week or so. And my inner circle have come to the rescue. My closest confidantes, they know me in and out. We are there for each other when the need arises. Whether virtually or in person, they have done their best to lift my spirits and talk some sense into me.

Inner circle aside, I also appreciate my other close friends, the crazy, zany ones, the more thoughtful and contemplative ones, the blunt and take-no-prisoners types, for they all contribute to my well-being, one way or another. It is during challenging times that one thanks one's lucky stars for the friends in life.


Absolutely delicious potato dish at Chef Choi, Kuala Lumpur, shot by Han San.

No comments:

Post a Comment