Thursday, June 7, 2012

Crazy Idea














I casually suggested a crazy idea to a good friend and the response was a good humoured turn down. Yes, sometimes funny, almost surreal ideas come to mind. I usually just chuckle and let them be. This time I acted on it. What the heck I thought. It's my new attitude. Crazy can be good sometimes.

So, who cares is one new mantra of mine. A friend recently made a statement that at this stage of his life, he couldn't care less what other people thought of his actions. I took note. Life is short. So just live as I deem fit. This reminded me too of what my late father once told me. I took note again.

I have always loved taking a leap of faith. Just that I have been perhaps playing it a bit safe for some time. Thinking too much. Always rationalising. Being insecure. It's time to revel in the uncertainties that leaps of faith bring forth. I'd call that living on the edge. Something that I'm going to be doing. Not try, but do.


Super delicious sandwich at Jones The Grocer in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment