Friday, October 26, 2012

Eat And Gripe

Eat when stressed. Well what more can I say except that the photo says it all. This was taken quite a while back but I came across this photo recently and had a good laugh. There were three of us, Tjun Hong and Leticia of Elysium Weddings and I. We were waiting for Leticia's client to come by for a fitting at That Special Occasion and she was caught in traffic. So we thought we'd grab a snack.

Well, it obviously turned out to be more than a snack. Since my days working in advertising, I've stuffed myself silly with food whenever stressed. I remember lunches where we'd gorge ourselves before returning to crazy afternoons at work. That habit has stayed with me all this while. It is not the healthiest of habits but what the heck. Thank goodness I swim regularly to work off the excesses.

This photo was taken while we were at Spicy Kitchen, just opposite That Special Occasion. Tjun Hong obviously packed some Burger King as well. To be fair, although we were relatively stressed, it was an enjoyable evening. Sometimes all it takes is food and some griping amongst good friends to relieve the tense situation.


Photo shot by Leticia.

No comments:

Post a Comment