Monday, December 17, 2012

Festive Mood

I am well and truly in a festive mood. My festive season kicked off with a big dinner with good friends last night. With the recently relaunced The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur all the rage, my friends arranged for a Christmas party over buffet dinner at Contango. It was a fab party as always and a great way to start the year end celebrations.

For me, the festive season revolves around family and friends. Every year, I pause to give thanks for the relationships that make my life meaningful. Enjoying each other's company over meals is a common occurence this time of year, and fortunately for me, I am never short of invitations. This I truly appreciate and am grateful for.

This being the season of giving also encourages us to give graciously. There is no better experience than having a recipient of a gift appreciate one's gesture. My presents for family and friends plus those for gift exchanges during parties are ready. Here's to wonderful celebrations.


Photo of presents ready for gift exchange, courtesy of Lim Han San.

No comments:

Post a Comment