Saturday, March 9, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well, it's been a crazy couple of weeks since the Chinese New Year holidays. I can't believe how busy I've been at work, both at weddingsmalaysia and at That Special Occasion. I've been enjoying meeting new wedding partners for the former and soon-to-be-married clients when it comes to the latter. With editorial deadlines to meet, appointments to attend to and a myriad of other tasks to accomplish, it certainly has been a hectic but nevertheless rewarding period.
 
I am happy to say that I've got an upcoming holiday to look forward to. I shall be hitting the islands and beaches soon for some rest and recreation, and am definitely going to be working on those tan lines. A holiday every now and then, even a short one, helps one rejuvenate the senses and calm the restless soul.
 
But till I board my flight, there is still much to do. Work however always seems much more pleasurable when a holiday is looming on the horizon. Time to start packing soon!
 
 
Lounging by the sea, a favourite holiday pastime of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment