Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pristine Waters

Such pristine waters. I really love beach and island holidays, more so when the waters are pristine and the surroundings look as beautiful as in Krabi. I am not one to shy away from the sun when on holiday, and often get very tanned from spending days island hopping or lazing on the beach. The latter especially is what I consider bliss while on vacation.
 
I very recently received an invite from a good friend to attend his wedding in a pretty far off locale, a bit off the beaten track, even by my standards. I asked 'why the short notice?', the reply 'I just decided last week', and the wedding is in April. I am trying my best to work round my work-commitments in order to attend. My good friend aside, the destination is indeed very appealing.
 
So here I am keeping my fingers crossed that things will fall in place so that I can witness my friend's wedding on an island that intrigues me, one that I have not set foot on before, one that requires a fair bit of flying as there are no direct flights from KL, one that may open my eyes to even more beautiful landscapes.
 
 
Photo shot on the beach of Poda Island in Krabi, Thailand.   

No comments:

Post a Comment