Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Auntie Jenny's Surprise Birthday Party


Auntie Jenny and Uncle Tony have in the past year begun spending more time in the US with my cousins Ivan, Raymond, Loretta and their families - in Fresno, Toledo and Seattle. They however returned to Malaysia for Chinese New Year and will head back to the States soon.
 
As Auntie Jenny's birthday falls end April, we decided to organise a dinner for her, as a surprise. I would have to say that my extended family are pretty good at keeping a secret, and even better at play acting. My cousin Moses, Auntie Mary and Mum, are worthy of Oscar nominations if I may say so myself, haha!
 
Suffice to say, the birthday gal was pleasantly surprised, emotional even on numerous occasions during the course of the evening. Milestones such as this are best celebrated with those closest to one's heart. And when family makes the effort to plan the celebration, well, emotional one would be, I guess. Happy birthday Auntie Jenny! And see you again when you next return for a visit.
 
 
Auntie Jenny and Uncle Tony, during dinner at Noble Mansion on 18 April 2013, in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment