Friday, May 24, 2013

Friends

On this Wesak Day, I am going to dedicated this post to my good friends, the circle of people whom I've gotten to know over the years, those who have kept in touch, and whose friendship I value greatly.
 
In times of hectic work schedules and busy personal lives, text messages, Whatsapp and Facebook have been worthy tools to help us remain connected with our friends. But really, it is the personal interaction that elevates friendships to meaningful ones. Effort has to be made by both parties to meet, enjoy a meal together, or perhaps catch up over teh tarik.
 
To my good friends, and you know who you are, may you enjoy good health and happiness always. That is my wish for you this Wesak Day. See you all soon!
 
 
With my friend Felix and his wife Ting, a day after their April wedding in Guam.

No comments:

Post a Comment