Sunday, May 19, 2013

Optimism

This month has been one of celebrations. I am thankful that my family and friends have taken the time to mark my birthday by enjoying meals with me. I appreciate the good company and relationships that we have nurtured over the years, and certainly look forward to many more celebrations together.

Good friends are hard to come by. I have a handful, my inner circle so to speak, and they always have my back in any circumstance. These are the friends who know me inside out, they enjoy the good but also have to put up with my flaws. I do my best to reciprocate.

As I embark on a new year of life, I carry with me an optimism, fueled by all the best wishes that have come my way these past few weeks. Thanks y'all!


With Nabil, Bunny, Cassandra, LC and Adeline at One World Hotel, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment