Monday, December 1, 2014

Appreciating Good Friends

Suan Bee and C Hun always make it a point to catch up with me whenever I am in Penang. For a number of years now, they've been taking me on a tour to discover the best 'Hokkien Mee', or as we know it in KL, ' Prawn Mee', that Penang has to offer. It's a pilgrimage of sorts, and there are still many more to sample and taste.
 
To make the pilgrimage a little more interesting, we've recently added cafes to the list. This photo was taken at Budan's Brew Coffee Bar, right after having enjoyed a bowl of 'Hokkien Mee' at Jalan Kebun Nyior, a couple of weeks back. Don't ask me directions to all these places as I totally rely on these two good friends of mine. All I need to do is enjoy the food, and most importantly the companionship.
 
Here's to more trips to Penang in 2015!
 
 
With Suan Bee and C Hun, enjoying a late morning cuppa.

No comments:

Post a Comment