Sunday, December 14, 2014

Surprise Celebration

I was recently invited to a surprise birthday party for my good friend Bunny. I am always game for a surprise celebra-tion and accepted the invite without any hesitation, after all, what better way was there to spend a Sunday evening.
 
I would have to say, the organisers of the party, Chris and James, accomplices of Bunny's other half Nabil, did a remarkable job, pulling off a spectacular surprise, but more importantly, a meaningful celebration for the birthday girl. From the biggest challenge of keeping everything under wraps to the tiniest detail, the party unfolded smoothly, giving Bunny the opportunity to mark another milestone with family and close friends.
 
For me, the success of a party very much depends on the guests and their relationship with the one whom we were there to toast. A celebration, whether big or small, sophisticated or casual, can only be a memorable one if friendship, love and camaraderie are in abundance. And on that Sunday night, all three were clearly evident.
 
 
Bunny, Nabil and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment