Thursday, May 7, 2015

Drop Spectacles

There is this Cantonese saying which literally translated goes something like this 'I dropped spectacles'. Basically, it means that one's perceived good judgement didn't turn out to be that good after all, in my case, particularly in relation to one's relationship with another, be it in business or on a personal basis.
 
The month of April was not particularly kind to me, though it should have been according to my horoscope. Two persons, one a business associate, the other a supposed friend, were a let down, of epic proportions I might add. I haven't had such bad judgement in quite a while. The optimist in me will take such situations as a lesson to be learnt. Having said that, being taken for a ride can also sting.
 
In any case, the month of May is a new month. And I shall look forward to better encounters. More fulfilling ones I might add.
 
 
Sunset on Kuta Beach in Bali, Indonesia. A new day beckons.

No comments:

Post a Comment