Friday, July 24, 2015

Good Times

Of late, I have been looking back at some of my travel photos of the past year and the many experiences that I have encountered during those travels. Re-living some of those memories often brings a smile to my face. It brings me back to moments when life was carefree, a point in time where one is in a happy disposition, appreciating all the good that life has to offer.
 
This is a photo of this past New Year's Eve dinner I shared with friends in Taipei. Though the food was good, it was the company that made the evening such a memorable one. It is often said that the people whom you travel with, make the journey. How very true. Common interests, differing views, camaraderie and banter, all add up to a holiday that enriches one's life and outlook.
 
As I continue to re-visit some of these photo albums, I look forward to flashbacks, memories that have made a mark, some exciting, others serene, some somewhat sentimental even. Good times indeed.
 
 
New Year's Eve dinner at Orange Shabu, Da-An, Taipei in Taiwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment