Sunday, June 28, 2009

Inspiration

I have been thinking about starting a blog for quite some time but have just never gotten round to doing it. I lay the blame on the numerous tasks that I have to contend with on a daily basis, most of which revolve around my work for weddingsmalaysia, That Special Occasion and radio news on Traxxfm, plus the incessant need to live a balanced life, which means having to find time for exercise, family, friends, reading, facebook, youtube and the occasional travel as well.

When I do something, I want to do it well, which probably explains why I've taken this long to start blogging. Being continually inspired to write and keep the blog current is a challenge that I am finally tackling! Fingers crossed!

Some people, recent events and blogs that I have been following for a while that have been catalysts in getting me to this point ... workshop for weddingsmalaysia by Integricity, Louis, workshop I conducted at ShootFest, a relatively new easy-to-use digital camera, The Martha Blog, Lynette, Suk Harn and 2 books, 'Inside Rupert's Brain' which I've just recently concluded and 'Four Seasons : The Story Of A Business Philosophy' which I am currently reading. I suppose I am also slightly rejuvenated after a short holiday in Phnom Penh.

So here goes. Not exactly 'taking the plunge' as many of the couples I meet in my line of work do, but still, somewhat of a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment