Thursday, November 5, 2009

Melancholic

'In one of those moods I am'. I don't normally phrase my sentences in such a manner. Must have been influenced by my cousin Wui Ken, who has lately taken to speaking like Yoda.

Anyways, melancholic I am. Ain't sure of the catalyst that brought about this state-of-mind. I have experienced much over the past year or so, in my personal life, family and work. Exhilarating moments, bittersweet encounters, challenges, occurrences that make one view life differently, wonderful travels with good friends, validation, the list goes on.

What a difference a year makes. Same time last year? Perfectly happy. At this moment? Not entirely unhappy but could be better. If I were to look for a silver lining, I suppose things can only get better. Now that's some much needed optimism!


Photo shot at Cafe Bali in Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment