Monday, January 3, 2011

Yee Sang

I had my first 'yee sang' of the year today at lunch with two of my good friends from my Genting days, Yoke Choo and Tony. Our new year resolution is to meet up for lunch at least once a month and in order to do so, I suggested that we fix the next lunch date every time we meet. This practice been working with regards to lunch with my other two friends, LC and Bunny, the past year, so it shouldn't be any different with these two. So, our February lunch date is set.

Sad to say, Yoke Choo and Tony, in particular the former, are the only ones I keep in touch with regularly from my Genting days. It is always good to catch up as we share a common bond of having worked and lived up in Genting. We have a good laugh over the good ol' times and share plans for the future.

We hope to add another to our lunch company come February. Let's see if Soon Kok makes plans to join us.


Lunch at Grand Palace at Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment