Saturday, February 19, 2011

Setting

Other than the food, the setting of a restaurant plays a part in the entire gastro-nomic experience. Those who read this blog often enough would know that I love the sea. I am most happy when I am on holiday by the sea and definitely enjoy having a meal either on the beach itself, at a restaurant fronting the beach or perhaps like the one in the photo with beautiful seaviews as a backdrop.

I am not too fussy with food when on holiday. I don't complain unless it is very bad. For the most part, I make it a point to be a bit more laid-back and take things in stride. And when the setting is as beautiful as this, coupled with great food at reasonable prices, well, that's a bonus.

I am going on holiday again in 2 weeks, a combined company trip for weddingsmalaysia and That Special Occasion. A trip for eating and shopping, no sightseeing. I look forward to more food!


Photo shot at Tarua Restaurant in Lamai, Koh Samui, Thailand.

3 comments:

  1. Where is the destination this time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where to Kris? Ya I prefer the seas to the mountains too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hatyai ... shop till drop, eat till full! No need to figure out itinerary haha!

    ReplyDelete