Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pre-Christmas Visit To Veralyne's

Veralyne and I go back a long way. I first met Veralyne when she was a client of mine at That Special Occasion. We designed a prom dress for her when she was in college years ago; which college I forget. When she later told me that she'd like to study fashion, I suggested a school which perhaps she should consider. Upon graduation, I recommended her to a wedding industry colleague who happened to be looking for a designer for his studio at that time. Now years down the road, she is the proud owner of Estudio de Veralyne.

Here's a photo of the both of us at her studio which I visited yesterday for a pre-Christmas lunch. She has certainly made an effort to infuse some festive spirit into her studio - decor, carols, the whole works really, and most importantly presents!

It is always exciting to witness new entrepreneurial endeavours take off, more so when it is a friend's fledgling business venture. We are now friendly competitors, sometimes sharing clients even. Thanks for lunch Veralyne and here's to a great 2012!


Photo of Veralyne and I at her studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment