Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Siang Lin

I shall remember you for your impromptu calls and lightning quick visits to my studio for fittings.

I shall remember you for your trust in me whenever you needed a gown designed.

I shall remember the many birthdays that we celebrated together, especially the one last year.

I shall remember the numerous parties I was invited to.

I shall remember the many dinners you shared with my family.

I shall remember the ongoing joke about you addressing my father and mother as brother and sister, and me as brother too.

I shall remember you and my dad encouraging each other as you bravely fought illness.

I shall remember the times that we worked together when I was in media sales.

I shall remember your laughter.

I shall remember your sarcastic comments delivered in an affectionate manner.

I shall remember your generosity.

I shall remember our friendship.

I shall remember you as 'Ah Che'.

Rest in peace Siang Lin.

No comments:

Post a Comment