Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Busy Days

Those of us in the wedding industry would have been expe-riencing busy days since September due to the peak season for weddings. Most would agree that our schedules can be pretty frightening to say the least.

As for me, I've had to juggle between delivery of gowns at That Special Occasion and getting weddingsmalaysia 2013 to print. It's the time of year where one gets stressed out rather easily. Fortunately for me, I had the opportunity for a bit of relaxing by the pool last week when I made a quick dash up to Penang for a meeting. Some time by the pool is always welcome.

Come this weekend, I'll be in Bangkok. I promised a friend that I would attend his birthday bash and I am one to keep my word. I've no itinerary planned, I just hope to chill, have some good food, shop a bit perhaps, enjoy a massage or two. But before that, more work to clear!


Poolside at the Rasa Wing of Shangri-La's Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa in Penang, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment