Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Listen

Sometimes one puts in the effort only to come face to face with a resultant outcome that is not parti-cularly satisfac-tory. Well, one has got to do what one has got to do. For me, that means keeping the faith and trying to do better the next time.
 
Of course I get discouraged at times. It is during these times that the little inner voice tells me to soldier on. No venture, no gain, it reminds me. My good friends, some more enthusiastic and optimistic than others, but all always with good intentions, will offer encouragement. The ones brimming with optimism will undoubtedly say 'throw caution to the wind'.
 
The start of a new year is an inherently good time to remind myself to be positive and to maintain an optimistic outlook. Try and try again until success is within reach. Then be sure to embrace it wholeheartedly.
 
 
At Hong Kong Airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment