Monday, January 21, 2013

Surprise Celebration

It is always exciting to be a part of a surprise party. The occasion? My grandaunt's 85th birthday. Uncle Andrew called me up a week ago, requesting that I assist in planning a dinner in celebration of his Mum's, my grandaunt's birthday. Contacts and good friends in the wedding industry help when one has to organise a party on such short notice which I am extremely thankful for.
 
Celebrating such a milestone is a happy occasion for all concerned. What better way to mark one's birthday than with the extended family. An intimate dinner, a jovial mood, good food and a nice setting. More importantly, great memories.
 
Happy birthday again Kupoh!


Nigel, Auntie Joyce, Kupoh, Uncle Andrew and Kimberly at Oriental Banquet, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment