Tuesday, December 31, 2013

31 December 2013

2013 has been a bitter-sweet year in many aspects. The last day of the year is an apt reflection of the ups and downs that have been part of my year. Nevertheless, the encounters and experiences, whether good or not so good, have enriched my life in one way or another.
 
So, I am thankful. Thankful for my entire family who epitomise the exended, loving family. Thankful for my close friends who are loyal and supportive, regardless of the circumstance. Thankful for the opportunities to face challenges head on and overcome them. Thankful for the miles logged during travels. Thankful for those who have contributed to making 2013 an eventful and memorable one for me. And thankful for much, much more.
 
As 2014 beckons, I look forward to the new year with optimism and hope, that it may be the most fulfilling yet!
 
 
Sunset in Guam.

No comments:

Post a Comment